You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DemonStar Shareware for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DemonStar Shareware from your computerMountain King Studios
. Open here
for more info on Mountain King Studios. You can get more details on DemonStar Shareware at http://www.mking.com
. DemonStar Shareware is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\DemonStar_Shareware directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\DemonStar_Shareware\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DemonStar Shareware. DemonStar Shareware's primary file takes about 472.00 KB (483328 bytes) and its name is ds.exe.
DemonStar Shareware contains of the executables below. They take 543.04 KB (556076
bytes) on disk.
- ds.exe (472.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
This web page is about DemonStar Shareware version 3.25
only. For other DemonStar Shareware versions please click below:
DemonStar Shareware is an application by Mountain King Studios. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase DemonStar Shareware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DemonStar Shareware from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DemonStar Shareware or simply click the Search field and type in "DemonStar Shareware". If it exists on your system the DemonStar Shareware app will be found very quickly. After you click DemonStar Shareware in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DemonStar Shareware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DemonStar Shareware:
- The publisher is: http://www.mking.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DemonStar_Shareware\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DemonStar Shareware.
8. After uninstalling DemonStar Shareware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DemonStar Shareware which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DemonStar Shareware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DemonStar Shareware by Mountain King Studios from your computer, we are not saying that DemonStar Shareware by Mountain King Studios is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DemonStar Shareware in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-17 03:13:02.543