Demon Stone is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Demon Stone from your computerGOG.com
. You can read more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Demon Stone at http://www.gog.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Demon Stone directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Demon Stone is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Demon Stone\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. demonlaunch.exe is the Demon Stone's main executable file and it takes circa 3.54 MB (3706880 bytes) on disk.
Demon Stone is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.13 MB (6427456
bytes) on disk:
- demonlaunch.exe (3.54 MB)
- Demonstone.exe (1.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
This page is about Demon Stone version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Demon Stone versions:
Demon Stone is an application offered by GOG.com. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Demon Stone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Demon Stone from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Demon Stone or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Demon Stone". If it is installed on your PC the Demon Stone application will be found automatically. After you select Demon Stone in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Demon Stone, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Demon Stone:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Demon Stone\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Demon Stone.
8. After uninstalling Demon Stone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Demon Stone which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Demon Stone using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Demon Stone by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Demon Stone by GOG.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Demon Stone in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 19:03:55.850