Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\Demon Hunter 5 Ascendance folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\Demon Hunter 5 Ascendance\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled DemonHunter_Ascendance.exe and its approximative size is 1.85 MB (1941464 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance. They take 28.63 MB (30020697
bytes) on disk.
- DemonHunter_Ascendance.exe (1.85 MB)
- DemonHunter_Ascendance.wrp.exe (26.42 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (368.13 KB)
This info is about Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance version 184.108.40.206
Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance is an application marketed by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance". The Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance.
8. After removing Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Demon Hunter 5: Ascendance supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 04:09:00.213