Demolition Master 3D
Demolition Master 3D is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Demolition Master 3D from your PCWildTangent
. Go over here
for more information on WildTangent. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Demolition Master 3D on WildTangent's web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DemolitionMaster3D directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DemolitionMaster3D\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Demolition Master 3D. Demolition Master 3D's primary file takes about 14.58 MB (15290328 bytes) and is called dm3d-WT.exe.
Demolition Master 3D installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 23.00 MB (24114376
bytes) on disk.
- dm3d-WT.exe (14.58 MB)
- dm3d.exe (8.08 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Demolition Master 3D version 220.127.116.11
Demolition Master 3D is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Demolition Master 3D is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Demolition Master 3D with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Demolition Master 3D or simply activate the Search field and type in "Demolition Master 3D". If it is installed on your PC the Demolition Master 3D application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Demolition Master 3D in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Demolition Master 3D, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Demolition Master 3D:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DemolitionMaster3D\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Demolition Master 3D.
8. After removing Demolition Master 3D, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Demolition Master 3D that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Demolition Master 3D with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Demolition Master 3D by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Demolition Master 3D by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Demolition Master 3D in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:42:48.330