You can find below detailed information on how to remove Demolition Man for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Demolition Man from your computerGameFabrique
. More data about GameFabrique can be found here
. You can see more info about Demolition Man at http://www.gamefabrique.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Demolition Man directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Demolition Man is "C:\Program Files\Demolition Man\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Fusion.exe is the Demolition Man's main executable file and it takes around 208.50 KB (213504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Demolition Man. They occupy about 282.64 KB (289426
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (208.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
Demolition Man is a program by GameFabrique. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Demolition Man is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Demolition Man with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Demolition Man or simply click the Search field and type in "Demolition Man". The Demolition Man program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Demolition Man in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Demolition Man, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Demolition Man:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamefabrique.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Demolition Man\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Demolition Man.
8. After uninstalling Demolition Man, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Demolition Man which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Demolition Man with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Demolition Man by GameFabrique from your PC, we are not saying that Demolition Man by GameFabrique is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Demolition Man in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130