This page contains thorough information on how to remove Demo Suite for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Demo Suite from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Demo Suite's main file takes about 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) and is named bin2c.exe.
Demo Suite installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0
of Demo Suite. Click on the links below for other Demo Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Demo Suite is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Demo Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Demo Suite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Demo Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Demo Suite". If it exists on your system the Demo Suite program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Demo Suite in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Demo Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Demo Suite.
8. After removing Demo Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Demo Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Demo Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Demo Suite by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Demo Suite by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Demo Suite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:24:51.253