This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Demigods for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Demigods from your computerRealore
. You can find out more on Realore or check for application updates here
. Demigods is normally installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Demigods folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Demigods's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Demigods. They take an average of 34.30 MB (35962240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
Demigods is an application offered by the software company Realore. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Demigods is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Demigods from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Demigods or simply click the Search feature and type in "Demigods". If it is installed on your PC the Demigods application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Demigods in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Demigods, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Demigods.
8. After uninstalling Demigods, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Demigods which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Demigods with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Demigods by Realore from your computer, nor are we saying that Demigods by Realore is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Demigods in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 21:44:50.580