You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Deluge 1.3.11 for Windows. Usually the Deluge 1.3.11 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deluge folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Deluge-uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 63.60 KB (65131 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Deluge 1.3.11 from your computer
Deluge 1.3.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 325.60 KB (333419
bytes) on disk.
- deluged-debug.exe (32.50 KB)
- deluged.exe (33.00 KB)
- Deluge-uninst.exe (63.60 KB)
This info is about Deluge 1.3.11 version 1.3.11
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Deluge 1.3.11:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Deluge 1.3.11's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Deluge
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Deluge
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Deluge\_cffi_backend.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Deluge\_ctypes.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Deluge\_hashlib.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Deluge\_multiprocessing.pyd
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\deluge\deluge.exe
Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Deluge 1.3.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Deluge 1.3.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Deluge 1.3.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Deluge 1.3.11". The Deluge 1.3.11 app will be found automatically. After you click Deluge 1.3.11 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Deluge 1.3.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Deluge 1.3.11.
8. After removing Deluge 1.3.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Deluge 1.3.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Deluge 1.3.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130