Delta Force Xtreme 2
Delta Force Xtreme 2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Delta Force Xtreme 2 from your PCASRE BAZI, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ASRE BAZI, Inc.. More details about the app Delta Force Xtreme 2 can be found at http://www.takinbazinama.com/
. Delta Force Xtreme 2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ABM\Delta Force Xtreme 2 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\ABM\Delta Force Xtreme 2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Delta Force Xtreme 2. dfx2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.38 MB (4591616 bytes) on disk.
Delta Force Xtreme 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.54 MB (7904537
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dfx2.exe (4.38 MB)
- dfx2med.exe (2.02 MB)
- pack.exe (124.00 KB)
- REVUPDAT.EXE (32.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
- UPDATE.EXE (332.00 KB)
This page is about Delta Force Xtreme 2 version 2
Delta Force Xtreme 2 is a program marketed by ASRE BAZI, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Delta Force Xtreme 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Delta Force Xtreme 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Delta Force Xtreme 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Delta Force Xtreme 2". If it is installed on your PC the Delta Force Xtreme 2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Delta Force Xtreme 2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Delta Force Xtreme 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Delta Force Xtreme 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.takinbazinama.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ABM\Delta Force Xtreme 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Delta Force Xtreme 2.
8. After uninstalling Delta Force Xtreme 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Delta Force Xtreme 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Delta Force Xtreme 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Delta Force Xtreme 2 by ASRE BAZI, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Delta Force Xtreme 2 by ASRE BAZI, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Delta Force Xtreme 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 18:32:40.257