DelphiPI 0.56 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall DelphiPI 0.56 from your systemhttp://www.thexpot.net
. You can read more on http://www.thexpot.net or check for application updates here
. More data about the software DelphiPI 0.56 can be found at http://delphipi.googlecode.com
. DelphiPI 0.56 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DelphiPI directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling DelphiPI 0.56 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DelphiPI\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called DelphiPI.exe and its approximative size is 2.53 MB (2650632 bytes).
The executables below are part of DelphiPI 0.56. They take about 3.66 MB (3835463
bytes) on disk.
- DelphiPI.exe (2.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to DelphiPI 0.56 version 0.56
DelphiPI 0.56 is an application released by http://www.thexpot.net. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall DelphiPI 0.56 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DelphiPI 0.56 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DelphiPI 0.56 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DelphiPI 0.56". If it exists on your system the DelphiPI 0.56 app will be found very quickly. After you select DelphiPI 0.56 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DelphiPI 0.56, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DelphiPI 0.56:
- The publisher is: http://delphipi.googlecode.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DelphiPI\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DelphiPI 0.56.
8. After removing DelphiPI 0.56, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DelphiPI 0.56 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DelphiPI 0.56 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DelphiPI 0.56 by http://www.thexpot.net from your PC, we are not saying that DelphiPI 0.56 by http://www.thexpot.net is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DelphiPI 0.56 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 18:13:29.813