DelphiPI 0.56 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall DelphiPI 0.56 from your systemhttp://www.thexpot.net
. You can read more on http://www.thexpot.net or check for application updates here
. More data about the software DelphiPI 0.56 can be found at http://delphipi.googlecode.com
. DelphiPI 0.56 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DelphiPI directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling DelphiPI 0.56 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DelphiPI\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called DelphiPI.exe and its approximative size is 2.53 MB (2650632 bytes).
The executables below are part of DelphiPI 0.56. They take about 3.66 MB (3835463
bytes) on disk.
- DelphiPI.exe (2.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to DelphiPI 0.56 version 0.56
DelphiPI 0.56 is an application released by http://www.thexpot.net. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall DelphiPI 0.56 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DelphiPI 0.56 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DelphiPI 0.56 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DelphiPI 0.56". If it is installed on your PC the DelphiPI 0.56 app will be found very quickly. After you click DelphiPI 0.56 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DelphiPI 0.56, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DelphiPI 0.56:
- The software company is: http://delphipi.googlecode.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DelphiPI\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DelphiPI 0.56.
8. After removing DelphiPI 0.56, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DelphiPI 0.56 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DelphiPI 0.56 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DelphiPI 0.56 by http://www.thexpot.net from your PC, we are not saying that DelphiPI 0.56 by http://www.thexpot.net is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DelphiPI 0.56 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 18:13:29.813