Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility
Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility from your systemDell Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Dell Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Wireless WLAN Card directory (same installation drive as Windows). Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Wireless WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe" verbose /rootkey="Software\Broadcom\802.11\UninstallInfo" /rootdir="C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Wireless WLAN Card". The application's main executable file is named bcmwlu00.exe and it has a size of 280.00 KB (286720 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility. They take 412.00 KB (421888
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (132.00 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (280.00 KB)
This info is about Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility is a program offered by the software company Dell Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility". If it exists on your system the Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility application will be found very quickly. When you select Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility.
8. After removing Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility by Dell Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 18:28:50.247