Dell Video Chat
This web page is about Dell Video Chat for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Dell Video Chat from your systemSightSpeed Inc.
. Additional info about SightSpeed Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.sightspeed.com
to get more info about Dell Video Chat on SightSpeed Inc.'s website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Dell Video Chat directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Dell Video Chat is C:\Program Files\Dell Video Chat\uninst.exe. Dell Video Chat's main file takes about 4.60 MB (4824440 bytes) and is called DellVideoChat.exe.
Dell Video Chat contains of the executables below. They take 4.77 MB (5006817
bytes) on disk.
- DellVideoChat.exe (4.60 MB)
- uninst.exe (126.34 KB)
- update.exe (51.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Dell Video Chat version 6.06569
only. For other Dell Video Chat versions please click below:
Dell Video Chat is an application offered by the software company SightSpeed Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Dell Video Chat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Dell Video Chat from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dell Video Chat or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell Video Chat". The Dell Video Chat application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dell Video Chat in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dell Video Chat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dell Video Chat:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sightspeed.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dell Video Chat\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dell Video Chat.
8. After uninstalling Dell Video Chat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Video Chat that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Video Chat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Video Chat by SightSpeed Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Video Chat by SightSpeed Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell Video Chat in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 23:22:28.570