Dell USB Graphic Software
Dell USB Graphic Software is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dell USB Graphic Software from your PCDell
. Take a look here
for more details on Dell. Usually the Dell USB Graphic Software program is found in the C:\Program Files\DisplayLink Core Software\8.2.1646.0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Dell USB Graphic Software is RunDll32.exe. Dell USB Graphic Software's primary file takes about 11.54 MB (12099240 bytes) and is named DisplayLinkManager.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Dell USB Graphic Software. They occupy 15.81 MB (16578720
bytes) on disk.
- DisplayLinkManager.exe (11.54 MB)
- DisplayLinkUI.exe (2.07 MB)
- DisplayLinkUserAgent.exe (1.61 MB)
- RunAfterMsiexec.exe (609.66 KB)
The current page applies to Dell USB Graphic Software version 8.2.1704.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Dell USB Graphic Software releases:
Dell USB Graphic Software is a program marketed by the software company Dell. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Dell USB Graphic Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Dell USB Graphic Software with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dell USB Graphic Software or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell USB Graphic Software". The Dell USB Graphic Software program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dell USB Graphic Software in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dell USB Graphic Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell USB Graphic Software.
8. After removing Dell USB Graphic Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dell USB Graphic Software which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell USB Graphic Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell USB Graphic Software by Dell from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell USB Graphic Software by Dell is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell USB Graphic Software in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 00:17:54.663