You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Dell Touchpad for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your systemELAN Microelectronic Corp.
. More information about ELAN Microelectronic Corp. can be read here
. You can get more details on Dell Touchpad at www.emc.com.tw
. Usually the Dell Touchpad application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Elantech directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Dell Touchpad by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDUn_inst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.86 MB (5093128 bytes) on disk and is titled DellDevices.exe.
The following executables are contained in Dell Touchpad. They take 13.83 MB (14504024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CallMainCpl.exe (16.26 KB)
- DellDevices.exe (4.86 MB)
- ETDCtrl.exe (2.14 MB)
- ETDCtrlHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ETDDeviceInformation.exe (1.67 MB)
- ETDGesture.exe (1.72 MB)
- ETDService.exe (84.39 KB)
- ETDTouch.exe (73.89 KB)
- ETDUn_inst.exe (1.70 MB)
This page is about Dell Touchpad version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more Dell Touchpad versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is an application by ELAN Microelectronic Corp.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Dell Touchpad from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dell Touchpad or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Touchpad application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dell Touchpad in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dell Touchpad:
- The web site of the application is: www.emc.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDUn_inst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dell Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dell Touchpad by ELAN Microelectronic Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by ELAN Microelectronic Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dell Touchpad in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-15 10:27:33.770