Dell Power Manager Lite
This web page is about Dell Power Manager Lite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Dell Power Manager Lite from your systemDell Inc.
. Further information on Dell Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DpmLite folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Dell\DpmLite\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dell Power Manager Lite. DpmLite.exe is the Dell Power Manager Lite's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.30 MB (3465008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Dell Power Manager Lite. They take 7.01 MB (7354417
bytes) on disk.
- DpmLite.exe (3.30 MB)
- DpmLiteEvent.exe (2.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- WstCfgWMI.exe (617.30 KB)
This info is about Dell Power Manager Lite version 1.0.2
only. You can find below a few links to other Dell Power Manager Lite versions:
Dell Power Manager Lite is a program marketed by Dell Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Dell Power Manager Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Dell Power Manager Lite from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dell Power Manager Lite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell Power Manager Lite". If it exists on your system the Dell Power Manager Lite program will be found automatically. After you click Dell Power Manager Lite in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dell Power Manager Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dell Power Manager Lite.
8. After removing Dell Power Manager Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Power Manager Lite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dell Power Manager Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dell Power Manager Lite by Dell Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Power Manager Lite by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Power Manager Lite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:25:36.827