You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Dell P513w for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dell P513w from your computerDell, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Dell, Inc.. More data about the application Dell P513w can be found at http://support.dell.com
. Dell P513w is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Dell P513w\Install\x64 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Dell P513w\Install\x64\instgui.exe /u is the full command line if you want to remove Dell P513w. The application's main executable file is named instgui.exe and it has a size of 6.57 MB (6893224 bytes).
Dell P513w is comprised of the following executables which take 6.57 MB (6893224
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.2
of Dell P513w. You can find below info on other releases of Dell P513w:
Dell P513w is an application offered by the software company Dell, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Dell P513w is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Dell P513w with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dell P513w or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell P513w". If it exists on your system the Dell P513w app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dell P513w in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dell P513w, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dell P513w:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.dell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dell P513w\Install\x64\instgui.exe /u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell P513w.
8. After uninstalling Dell P513w, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell P513w that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell P513w using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell P513w by Dell, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell P513w by Dell, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell P513w in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 04:23:44.213