Dell Mobile Broadband Utility
Dell Mobile Broadband Utility is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Dell Mobile Broadband Utility from your computerNovatel Wireless Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Novatel Wireless Inc.. Dell Mobile Broadband Utility is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Novatel Wireless\MobiLink3 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. MobiLink3.exe is the Dell Mobile Broadband Utility's main executable file and it takes approximately 903.00 KB (924672 bytes) on disk.
Dell Mobile Broadband Utility is comprised of the following executables which take 1.79 MB (1881432
bytes) on disk:
- MobiLink3.exe (903.00 KB)
- NDPST.exe (206.00 KB)
- setupcfg.exe (132.00 KB)
- SMS.exe (482.50 KB)
- VZUsage.exe (113.84 KB)
The current page applies to Dell Mobile Broadband Utility version 3.00.20.003
only. For other Dell Mobile Broadband Utility versions please click below:
Dell Mobile Broadband Utility is an application by the software company Novatel Wireless Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Dell Mobile Broadband Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Dell Mobile Broadband Utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dell Mobile Broadband Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Mobile Broadband Utility". If it exists on your system the Dell Mobile Broadband Utility program will be found automatically. After you select Dell Mobile Broadband Utility in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dell Mobile Broadband Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dell Mobile Broadband Utility.
8. After uninstalling Dell Mobile Broadband Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Mobile Broadband Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Mobile Broadband Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Mobile Broadband Utility by Novatel Wireless Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell Mobile Broadband Utility by Novatel Wireless Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Mobile Broadband Utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 14:18:25.827