Dell Encryption 64-bit
This info is about Dell Encryption 64-bit for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Dell Encryption 64-bit from your systemDell, Inc.
. You can read more on Dell, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.dell.com
if you want to read more on Dell Encryption 64-bit on Dell, Inc.'s page. Usually the Dell Encryption 64-bit application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Data Protection\Encryption directory, depending on the user's option during install. CredantEMS64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 11.17 MB (11716824 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Dell Encryption 64-bit. They take about 67.44 MB (70711088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CmgDecryptAgent.exe (1.48 MB)
- CMGShieldSvc.exe (9.44 MB)
- DiagnosticInfo.exe (6.80 MB)
- EmsService.exe (2.04 MB)
- EmsServiceHelper.exe (3.40 MB)
- Encrypt4Share.exe (6.43 MB)
- WSProbe.exe (821.21 KB)
- WSScan.exe (5.20 MB)
- AccessEncryptedFiles.exe (390.71 KB)
- autorun.exe (2.44 MB)
- CredantEMS.exe (10.63 MB)
- CredantEMS64.exe (11.17 MB)
- EmsExplorer.exe (3.83 MB)
- CmgSysTray.exe (41.21 KB)
- DellEncrypt.exe (3.35 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Dell Encryption 64-bit. You can find here a few links to other Dell Encryption 64-bit releases:
...click to view all...
Dell Encryption 64-bit is a program offered by the software company Dell, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Dell Encryption 64-bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Dell Encryption 64-bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dell Encryption 64-bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Encryption 64-bit". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Encryption 64-bit app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dell Encryption 64-bit in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Dell Encryption 64-bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dell Encryption 64-bit.
8. After removing Dell Encryption 64-bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dell Encryption 64-bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dell Encryption 64-bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Encryption 64-bit by Dell, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Encryption 64-bit by Dell, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Encryption 64-bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 07:40:22.487