Dell EMC Repository Manager
Dell EMC Repository Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dell EMC Repository Manager from your computerDell Inc.
. You can find out more on Dell Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on www.dell.com
to get more details about Dell EMC Repository Manager on Dell Inc.'s website. Usually the Dell EMC Repository Manager application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell EMC Repository Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Dell EMC Repository Manager is C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell EMC Repository Manager\_Dell EMC Repository Manager_installation\Change Dell EMC Repository Manager Installation.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Change Dell EMC Repository Manager Installation.exe is the Dell EMC Repository Manager's primary executable file and it occupies around 540.00 KB (552960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Dell EMC Repository Manager. They occupy about 3.68 MB (3853632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DRMService.exe (108.86 KB)
- prunsrv.exe (108.36 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (78.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (311.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (109.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (68.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
- ExportDRM2Repos.exe (749.36 KB)
- genisoimage.exe (444.86 KB)
- Change Dell EMC Repository Manager Installation.exe (540.00 KB)
- invoker.exe (20.14 KB)
- remove.exe (191.14 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (103.64 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (93.14 KB)
The current page applies to Dell EMC Repository Manager version 184.108.40.2065
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Dell EMC Repository Manager:
Dell EMC Repository Manager is a program by Dell Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Dell EMC Repository Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Dell EMC Repository Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dell EMC Repository Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell EMC Repository Manager". The Dell EMC Repository Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dell EMC Repository Manager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dell EMC Repository Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dell EMC Repository Manager:
- The software company is: www.dell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell EMC Repository Manager\_Dell EMC Repository Manager_installation\Change Dell EMC Repository Manager Installation.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dell EMC Repository Manager.
8. After uninstalling Dell EMC Repository Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dell EMC Repository Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell EMC Repository Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell EMC Repository Manager by Dell Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell EMC Repository Manager by Dell Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell EMC Repository Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 16:22:47.873