Dell Data Vault
This web page is about Dell Data Vault for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Dell Data Vault from your PCDell Inc.
. You can read more on Dell Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDataVault folder (same installation drive as Windows). Dell Data Vault's primary file takes about 2.45 MB (2573520 bytes) and is called DellDataVault.exe.
Dell Data Vault installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.53 MB (3703728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atiw.exe (105.20 KB)
- ddvSummaryGen.exe (83.20 KB)
- DellDataVault.exe (2.45 MB)
- DellDataVaultWiz.exe (197.20 KB)
- Inst.exe (80.70 KB)
- nvapiw.exe (391.20 KB)
- SwitchToDTMode.exe (45.70 KB)
- wRunEPSA.exe (200.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Dell Data Vault. Click on the links below for other Dell Data Vault versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you remove Dell Data Vault from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Dell Data Vault:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Dell Data Vault's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDataVault
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDataVault\332LXR1_DCSA_Errlog.txt
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDataVault\332LXR1_DCSA_Periodic_Active.bin
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDataVault\332LXR1_DCSA_Periodic_Active_06072015050012.bin
- C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDataVault\332LXR1_DCSA_Periodic_Active_06082015050005.bin
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dell Data Vault
Dell Data Vault is a program offered by Dell Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Dell Data Vault is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Dell Data Vault with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dell Data Vault or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell Data Vault". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Data Vault app will be found very quickly. After you click Dell Data Vault in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dell Data Vault, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dell Data Vault.
8. After uninstalling Dell Data Vault, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dell Data Vault which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Data Vault using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Data Vault by Dell Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell Data Vault by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Data Vault supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:33:57.137