Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer
This page is about Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer from your computerDell Inc.
. You can find out more on Dell Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer\Setup folder (same installation drive as Windows). Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer\Setup\Setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 16.94 MB (17764408 bytes) on disk and is labeled TouchBasedUI.Dell.exe.
Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.25 MB (21233800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.66 MB)
- TouchBasedUI.Dell.exe (16.94 MB)
- OpenPath.exe (250.48 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (286.48 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.48 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.48 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.48 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.48 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0618.11.2013
of Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer. You can find below a few links to other Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer versions:
Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer is an application by Dell Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer". If it exists on your system the Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer program will be found very quickly. After you click Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer.
8. After removing Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer by Dell Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer by Dell Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell B1160w Mono Laser Printer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 22:02:40.880