Dell AIO Printer A940
A guide to uninstall Dell AIO Printer A940 from your PC
Dell AIO Printer A940 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by Dell, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Dell, Inc.. Please follow http://www.support.dell.com
if you want to read more on Dell AIO Printer A940 on Dell, Inc.'s web page. Dell AIO Printer A940 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell AIO Printer A940\Install\x64 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Dell AIO Printer A940 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell AIO Printer A940\Install\x64\Uninst.exe. Dell AIO Printer A940's primary file takes around 6.25 MB (6556656 bytes) and its name is Uninst.exe.
Dell AIO Printer A940 is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.25 MB (6556656
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Dell AIO Printer A940 version 940
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Dell AIO Printer A940:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Dell AIO Printer A940's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A940
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Dell Printers\Dell AIO Printer A940
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A940\Drivers\COMMON\dlba.loc
- C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A940\Drivers\COMMON\dlbaalgn.out
- C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A940\Drivers\COMMON\dlbaaual.out
- C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A940\Drivers\COMMON\dlbacaln.out
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Dell\AIO Printer A940
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Dell\Supplies\Dell AIO Printer A940
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dell AIO Printer A940
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dell AIO Printer A940\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dell AIO Printer A940\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dell AIO Printer A940\UninstallString
How to remove Dell AIO Printer A940 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Dell AIO Printer A940 is a program marketed by the software company Dell, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Dell AIO Printer A940 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dell AIO Printer A940 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell AIO Printer A940". If it is installed on your PC the Dell AIO Printer A940 program will be found very quickly. After you click Dell AIO Printer A940 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dell AIO Printer A940, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell AIO Printer A940:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.support.dell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell AIO Printer A940\Install\x64\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell AIO Printer A940.
8. After removing Dell AIO Printer A940, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell AIO Printer A940 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dell AIO Printer A940 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell AIO Printer A940 by Dell, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell AIO Printer A940 by Dell, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell AIO Printer A940 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-15 18:13:22.467