Dell AIO Printer A940
Dell AIO Printer A940 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dell AIO Printer A940 from your PCDell, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Dell, Inc.. Please follow http://www.support.dell.com
if you want to read more on Dell AIO Printer A940 on Dell, Inc.'s web page. Dell AIO Printer A940 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell AIO Printer A940\Install\x64 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Dell AIO Printer A940 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell AIO Printer A940\Install\x64\Uninst.exe. Dell AIO Printer A940's primary file takes around 6.25 MB (6556656 bytes) and its name is Uninst.exe.
Dell AIO Printer A940 is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.25 MB (6556656
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Dell AIO Printer A940 version 940
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Dell AIO Printer A940:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Dell AIO Printer A940's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A940
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Dell Printers\Dell AIO Printer A940
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A940\Drivers\COMMON\dlba.loc
- C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A940\Drivers\COMMON\dlbaalgn.out
- C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A940\Drivers\COMMON\dlbaaual.out
- C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A940\Drivers\COMMON\dlbacaln.out
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Dell\AIO Printer A940
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Dell\Supplies\Dell AIO Printer A940
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dell AIO Printer A940
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dell AIO Printer A940\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dell AIO Printer A940\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dell AIO Printer A940\UninstallString
Dell AIO Printer A940 is a program marketed by the software company Dell, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Dell AIO Printer A940 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Dell AIO Printer A940 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dell AIO Printer A940 or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell AIO Printer A940". If it is installed on your PC the Dell AIO Printer A940 program will be found very quickly. After you click Dell AIO Printer A940 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Dell AIO Printer A940, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell AIO Printer A940:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.support.dell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell AIO Printer A940\Install\x64\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell AIO Printer A940.
8. After removing Dell AIO Printer A940, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell AIO Printer A940 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dell AIO Printer A940 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell AIO Printer A940 by Dell, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell AIO Printer A940 by Dell, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell AIO Printer A940 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-15 18:13:22.467