Delivery King 2
Delivery King 2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Delivery King 2 from your PCWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Delivery King 2 at http://support.wildgames.com
. Delivery King 2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DeliveryKing2 folder, regulated by the user's option. Delivery King 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DeliveryKing2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Delivery King 2's primary file takes about 398.05 KB (407608 bytes) and is called DeliveryKing2-WT.exe.
Delivery King 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.43 MB (3598688
bytes) on disk.
- DeliveryKing2-WT.exe (398.05 KB)
- DeliveryKing2.exe (2.71 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Delivery King 2 version 18.104.22.168
Delivery King 2 is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Delivery King 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Delivery King 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Delivery King 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Delivery King 2". The Delivery King 2 app will be found automatically. When you select Delivery King 2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Delivery King 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Delivery King 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DeliveryKing2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Delivery King 2.
8. After removing Delivery King 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Delivery King 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Delivery King 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Delivery King 2 by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Delivery King 2 by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Delivery King 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-15 02:07:49.913