Delivery King 2
Delivery King 2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Delivery King 2 from your PCWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Delivery King 2 at http://support.wildgames.com
. Delivery King 2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DeliveryKing2 folder, regulated by the user's option. Delivery King 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DeliveryKing2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Delivery King 2's primary file takes about 398.05 KB (407608 bytes) and is called DeliveryKing2-WT.exe.
Delivery King 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.43 MB (3598688
bytes) on disk.
- DeliveryKing2-WT.exe (398.05 KB)
- DeliveryKing2.exe (2.71 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Delivery King 2 version 126.96.36.199
Delivery King 2 is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Delivery King 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Delivery King 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Delivery King 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Delivery King 2". If it exists on your system the Delivery King 2 app will be found very quickly. After you select Delivery King 2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Delivery King 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Delivery King 2:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DeliveryKing2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Delivery King 2.
8. After removing Delivery King 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Delivery King 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Delivery King 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Delivery King 2 by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Delivery King 2 by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Delivery King 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-15 02:07:49.913