You can find below details on how to uninstall Delhaize Fotoservice for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Delhaize Fotoservice from your computerCEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA
. Further information on CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Delhaize\Delhaize Fotoservice folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Delhaize\Delhaize Fotoservice\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Delhaize Fotoservice. Delhaize Fotoservice.exe is the Delhaize Fotoservice's main executable file and it occupies circa 7.21 MB (7559680 bytes) on disk.
Delhaize Fotoservice is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.08 MB (15815456
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CEWE FOTOIMPORTEERDER.exe (426.50 KB)
- CEWE FOTOSHOW.exe (1.46 MB)
- Delhaize Fotoservice.exe (7.21 MB)
- facedetection.exe (19.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (534.45 KB)
- vcredist2010_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
This info is about Delhaize Fotoservice version 5.1.6
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Delhaize Fotoservice:
Delhaize Fotoservice is a program by the software company CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Delhaize Fotoservice is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Delhaize Fotoservice using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Delhaize Fotoservice or simply click the Search feature and type in "Delhaize Fotoservice". If it is installed on your PC the Delhaize Fotoservice program will be found very quickly. After you click Delhaize Fotoservice in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Delhaize Fotoservice, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Delhaize Fotoservice.
8. After removing Delhaize Fotoservice, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Delhaize Fotoservice that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Delhaize Fotoservice using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Delhaize Fotoservice by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA from your PC, nor are we saying that Delhaize Fotoservice by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Delhaize Fotoservice in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 09:57:49.980