DeleteFIX Photo 2.03
DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 from your computerCimaware Software
. More info about Cimaware Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.cimaware.com/main/products/deletefixphoto.php
to get more data about DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 on Cimaware Software's website. DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Cimaware\Apps\DeleteFIXPhoto2 directory, depending on the user's choice. DeleteFIX Photo 2.03's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Cimaware\Apps\DeleteFIXPhoto2\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled DeleteFIXPhoto.exe and occupies 1.79 MB (1873408 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with DeleteFIX Photo 2.03. They occupy about 1.86 MB (1951250
bytes) on disk.
- DeleteFIXPhoto.exe (1.79 MB)
- uninst.exe (76.02 KB)
The current web page applies to DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 version 2.03
DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 is a program marketed by Cimaware Software. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DeleteFIX Photo 2.03". If it exists on your system the DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 program will be found very quickly. When you select DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DeleteFIX Photo 2.03, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DeleteFIX Photo 2.03:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cimaware.com/main/products/deletefixphoto.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Cimaware\Apps\DeleteFIXPhoto2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DeleteFIX Photo 2.03.
8. After uninstalling DeleteFIX Photo 2.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 by Cimaware Software from your PC, we are not saying that DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 by Cimaware Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 01:05:39.457