DeleteDrop 1.0.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DeleteDrop 1.0.0 from your PCLorinSoft
. Open here
where you can read more on LorinSoft. DeleteDrop 1.0.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\DeleteDrop folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\DeleteDrop\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DeleteDrop 1.0.0. The program's main executable file has a size of 308.00 KB (315392 bytes) on disk and is called DeleteDrop.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside DeleteDrop 1.0.0. They take about 1,016.16 KB (1040549
bytes) on disk.
- DeleteDrop.exe (308.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of DeleteDrop 1.0.0.
DeleteDrop 1.0.0 is an application by the software company LorinSoft. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove DeleteDrop 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DeleteDrop 1.0.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DeleteDrop 1.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DeleteDrop 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the DeleteDrop 1.0.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click DeleteDrop 1.0.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DeleteDrop 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DeleteDrop 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling DeleteDrop 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DeleteDrop 1.0.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DeleteDrop 1.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DeleteDrop 1.0.0 by LorinSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that DeleteDrop 1.0.0 by LorinSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DeleteDrop 1.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 14:45:43.770