Del Prefetch 3.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Del Prefetch 3.0 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Del Prefetch 3.0 from your system3M-Group
. You can find out more on 3M-Group or check for application updates here
. More details about Del Prefetch 3.0 can be seen at http://www.delprefetch.com/
. Usually the Del Prefetch 3.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Del Prefetch directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Del Prefetch 3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Del Prefetch\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Del prefetch 3.0.exe and its approximative size is 5.22 MB (5476352 bytes).
Del Prefetch 3.0 contains of the executables below. They take 6.05 MB (6341914
bytes) on disk.
- Del prefetch 3.0.exe (5.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (845.28 KB)
This page is about Del Prefetch 3.0 version 3.0
Del Prefetch 3.0 is an application marketed by 3M-Group. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Del Prefetch 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Del Prefetch 3.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Del Prefetch 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Del Prefetch 3.0". If it exists on your system the Del Prefetch 3.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Del Prefetch 3.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Del Prefetch 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Del Prefetch 3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.delprefetch.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Del Prefetch\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Del Prefetch 3.0.
8. After removing Del Prefetch 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Del Prefetch 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Del Prefetch 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Del Prefetch 3.0 by 3M-Group from your PC, we are not saying that Del Prefetch 3.0 by 3M-Group is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Del Prefetch 3.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-27 11:36:31.083