You can find below details on how to uninstall Defraggler for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Defraggler from your systemPiriform
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Piriform. Usually the Defraggler program is found in the C:\Program Files\Defraggler directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Defraggler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Defraggler\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Defraggler.exe and occupies 1.75 MB (1832248 bytes).
Defraggler contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.54 MB (2661920
bytes) on disk.
- Defraggler.exe (1.75 MB)
- df.exe (693.30 KB)
- uninst.exe (116.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.18
of Defraggler. For other Defraggler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Defraggler you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Defraggler:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Defraggler\Defraggler64.exe
Defraggler is a program by Piriform. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Defraggler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Defraggler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Defraggler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Defraggler". The Defraggler application will be found very quickly. When you select Defraggler in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Defraggler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Defraggler.
8. After removing Defraggler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Defraggler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Defraggler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Defraggler by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that Defraggler by Piriform is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Defraggler supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 07:28:52.033