Defraggler is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Defraggler from your computerRePack © by XTreme.ws™
. You can read more on RePack © by XTreme.ws™ or check for application updates here
. Defraggler is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Defraggler directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Defraggler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Defraggler\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Defraggler64.exe and it has a size of 3.99 MB (4180248 bytes).
Defraggler installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.65 MB (10119384
bytes) on disk.
- Defraggler.exe (3.17 MB)
- Defraggler64.exe (3.99 MB)
- df.exe (1.05 MB)
- df64.exe (1.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (168.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.15
Defraggler is an application by the software company RePack © by XTreme.ws™. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Defraggler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Defraggler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Defraggler or simply click the Search feature and type in "Defraggler". If it is installed on your PC the Defraggler app will be found very quickly. When you click Defraggler in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Defraggler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Defraggler.
8. After uninstalling Defraggler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Defraggler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Defraggler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Defraggler by RePack © by XTreme.ws™ from your PC, we are not saying that Defraggler by RePack © by XTreme.ws™ is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Defraggler supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 10:46:11.030