Defraggler is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Defraggler from your computerRePack © by XTreme.ws™
. You can read more on RePack © by XTreme.ws™ or check for application updates here
. Defraggler is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Defraggler directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Defraggler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Defraggler\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Defraggler64.exe and it has a size of 3.99 MB (4180248 bytes).
Defraggler installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.65 MB (10119384
bytes) on disk.
- Defraggler.exe (3.17 MB)
- Defraggler64.exe (3.99 MB)
- df.exe (1.05 MB)
- df64.exe (1.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (168.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.15
Defraggler is an application by the software company RePack © by XTreme.ws™. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Defraggler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Defraggler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Defraggler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Defraggler". If it exists on your system the Defraggler application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Defraggler in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Defraggler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Defraggler.
8. After uninstalling Defraggler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Defraggler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Defraggler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Defraggler by RePack © by XTreme.ws™ from your PC, we are not saying that Defraggler by RePack © by XTreme.ws™ is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Defraggler supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 10:46:11.030