You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Defraggler for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Defraggler from your PCPiriform Ltd
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Piriform Ltd. Defraggler is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Defraggler directory, regulated by the user's choice. Defraggler's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Defraggler\unins000.exe. Defraggler64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.71 MB (4938080 bytes) on disk.
Defraggler is composed of the following executables which occupy 13.15 MB (13786862
bytes) on disk:
- Defraggler64.exe (4.71 MB)
- df.exe (1.25 MB)
- df64.exe (1.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (951.33 KB)
This info is about Defraggler version 126.96.36.1995
alone. You can find below a few links to other Defraggler releases:
Defraggler is a program offered by Piriform Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Defraggler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Defraggler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Defraggler or simply activate the Search field and type in "Defraggler". The Defraggler program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Defraggler in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Defraggler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Defraggler.
8. After removing Defraggler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Defraggler that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Defraggler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Defraggler by Piriform Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Defraggler by Piriform Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Defraggler in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 04:39:45.517