Defraggler 2.19.982 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Defraggler 2.19.982 from your systempiriform
. Open here
for more details on piriform. Please open www.piriform.com/defraggler
if you want to read more on Defraggler 2.19.982 on piriform's page. Defraggler 2.19.982 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\piriform\Defraggler directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Defraggler 2.19.982 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\piriform\Defraggler\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. dfsetup219.exe is the Defraggler 2.19.982's primary executable file and it takes close to 4.32 MB (4532776 bytes) on disk.
Defraggler 2.19.982 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.42 MB (4632674
bytes) on disk:
- dfsetup219.exe (4.32 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.56 KB)
This web page is about Defraggler 2.19.982 version 2.19.982
Defraggler 2.19.982 is an application marketed by the software company piriform. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Defraggler 2.19.982 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Defraggler 2.19.982 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Defraggler 2.19.982 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Defraggler 2.19.982". The Defraggler 2.19.982 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Defraggler 2.19.982 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Defraggler 2.19.982, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Defraggler 2.19.982:
- The publisher is: www.piriform.com/defraggler
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\piriform\Defraggler\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Defraggler 2.19.982.
8. After removing Defraggler 2.19.982, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Defraggler 2.19.982 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Defraggler 2.19.982 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Defraggler 2.19.982 by piriform from your computer, we are not saying that Defraggler 2.19.982 by piriform is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Defraggler 2.19.982 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 09:36:29.603