This page is about Defraggler for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Defraggler from your PCCopyright 2005-2012 Piriform Ltd
. Additional info about Copyright 2005-2012 Piriform Ltd can be read here
. More info about the software Defraggler can be seen at http://www.piriform.com/defraggler
. The full command line for removing Defraggler is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Defraggler.inf,Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Defraggler.exe is the Defraggler's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.33 MB (2447168 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Defraggler. They occupy an average of 3.16 MB (3313280
bytes) on disk.
- Defraggler.exe (2.33 MB)
- df.exe (845.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.08.373
Defraggler is an application by the software company Copyright 2005-2012 Piriform Ltd. Some people choose to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Defraggler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Defraggler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Defraggler or simply click the Search field and type in "Defraggler". The Defraggler application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Defraggler in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Defraggler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Defraggler:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.piriform.com/defraggler
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Defraggler.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Defraggler.
8. After uninstalling Defraggler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Defraggler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Defraggler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Defraggler by Copyright 2005-2012 Piriform Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Defraggler by Copyright 2005-2012 Piriform Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Defraggler in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 22:14:38.713