You can find on this page details on how to remove Defrag 23.0.3572 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Defrag 23.0.3572 from your systemO&O Software GmbH
. More information about O&O Software GmbH can be seen here
. Click on http://www.oo-software.com
to get more info about Defrag 23.0.3572 on O&O Software GmbH's website. Usually the Defrag 23.0.3572 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\OO Software\Defrag folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Defrag 23.0.3572 is C:\Program Files\OO Software\Defrag\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Defrag 23.0.3572's main file takes around 5.11 MB (5354360 bytes) and is called oodcnt.exe.
The executable files below are part of Defrag 23.0.3572. They take about 15.60 MB (16362725
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- oodag.exe (1.62 MB)
- oodcmd.exe (2.59 MB)
- oodcnt.exe (5.11 MB)
- oodsvct.exe (108.37 KB)
- oodtray.exe (4.89 MB)
- oodwrtlic.exe (135.87 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to Defrag 23.0.3572 version 23.0.3572
Defrag 23.0.3572 is an application released by the software company O&O Software GmbH. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Defrag 23.0.3572 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Defrag 23.0.3572 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Defrag 23.0.3572 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Defrag 23.0.3572". If it is installed on your PC the Defrag 23.0.3572 app will be found automatically. When you select Defrag 23.0.3572 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Defrag 23.0.3572, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Defrag 23.0.3572:
- The software company is: http://www.oo-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OO Software\Defrag\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Defrag 23.0.3572.
8. After removing Defrag 23.0.3572, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Defrag 23.0.3572 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Defrag 23.0.3572 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Defrag 23.0.3572 by O&O Software GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Defrag 23.0.3572 by O&O Software GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Defrag 23.0.3572 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 07:43:18.167