Definiens Developer Trial 7.0
This web page is about Definiens Developer Trial 7.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Definiens Developer Trial 7.0 from your systemDefiniens AG
. Further information on Definiens AG can be seen here
. Click on http://www.definiens.com
to get more details about Definiens Developer Trial 7.0 on Definiens AG's website. Definiens Developer Trial 7.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Definiens Developer Trial 7.0 folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Definiens Developer Trial 7.0\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Definiens Developer Trial 7.0. The application's main executable file is titled DIAClientTrial.exe and its approximative size is 5.14 MB (5386240 bytes).
Definiens Developer Trial 7.0 is composed of the following executables which take 7.53 MB (7890779
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (2.39 MB)
- DIAClientTrial.exe (5.14 MB)
This web page is about Definiens Developer Trial 7.0 version 7.0
Definiens Developer Trial 7.0 is a program offered by Definiens AG. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Definiens Developer Trial 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Definiens Developer Trial 7.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Definiens Developer Trial 7.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Definiens Developer Trial 7.0". The Definiens Developer Trial 7.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Definiens Developer Trial 7.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Definiens Developer Trial 7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Definiens Developer Trial 7.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.definiens.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Definiens Developer Trial 7.0\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Definiens Developer Trial 7.0.
8. After removing Definiens Developer Trial 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Definiens Developer Trial 7.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Definiens Developer Trial 7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Definiens Developer Trial 7.0 by Definiens AG from your PC, nor are we saying that Definiens Developer Trial 7.0 by Definiens AG is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Definiens Developer Trial 7.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 06:31:28.517