Defense Grid: Gold
Defense Grid: Gold is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Defense Grid: Gold from your PCWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be found here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Defense Grid: Gold on WildTangent's website. Defense Grid: Gold is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DefenseGridGold folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DefenseGridGold\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Defense Grid: Gold. Defense Grid: Gold's main file takes about 175.53 KB (179744 bytes) and its name is defensegridgold-WT.exe.
Defense Grid: Gold contains of the executables below. They take 18.12 MB (19003208
bytes) on disk.
- DefenseGrid-WT.exe (10.25 MB)
- DefenseGrid.exe (7.37 MB)
- defensegridgold-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This info is about Defense Grid: Gold version 126.96.36.199
Defense Grid: Gold is a program marketed by WildTangent. Some users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Defense Grid: Gold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Defense Grid: Gold with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Defense Grid: Gold or simply click the Search feature and type in "Defense Grid: Gold". If it exists on your system the Defense Grid: Gold program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Defense Grid: Gold in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Defense Grid: Gold, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Defense Grid: Gold:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DefenseGridGold\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Defense Grid: Gold.
8. After uninstalling Defense Grid: Gold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Defense Grid: Gold which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Defense Grid: Gold with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Defense Grid: Gold by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Defense Grid: Gold by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Defense Grid: Gold supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 07:32:43.320