Defender Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Defender Pro from your systemDefender Pro
. Open here
where you can get more info on Defender Pro. Further information about Defender Pro can be seen at http://www.defender-pro.com
. Defender Pro is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Defender Pro folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Defender Pro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Defender Pro\uninst.exe. DefenderPro.exe is the Defender Pro's main executable file and it occupies about 1.56 MB (1634240 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Defender Pro. They occupy 11.60 MB (12167048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AntivirusAgent.exe (62.07 KB)
- AntivirusUpdater.exe (34.57 KB)
- AntivirusWatcher.exe (32.57 KB)
- AvSvc.exe (223.41 KB)
- DefenderPro.exe (1.56 MB)
- dotNetFx45.exe (982.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (554.14 KB)
- vcredist2013_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- apc_random_id_generator.exe (31.30 KB)
- avupdate.exe (1.88 MB)
- sd_inst.exe (88.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Defender Pro. For other Defender Pro versions please click below:
Defender Pro is an application offered by the software company Defender Pro. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Defender Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Defender Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Defender Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Defender Pro". The Defender Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Defender Pro in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Defender Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Defender Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.defender-pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Defender Pro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Defender Pro.
8. After removing Defender Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Defender Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Defender Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Defender Pro by Defender Pro from your PC, we are not saying that Defender Pro by Defender Pro is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Defender Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 22:12:14.543