This page is about Default for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Default from your systemLegrand
. You can read more on Legrand or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.Legrand.fr
if you want to read more on Default on Legrand's page. Usually the Default application is found in the C:\Program Files\Legrand\ChantierChrono directory, depending on the user's option during install. Default's main file takes around 11.81 MB (12384408 bytes) and is called Devis.exe.
Default is comprised of the following executables which occupy 54.04 MB (56667494
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Devis.exe (11.81 MB)
- infs.exe (112.00 KB)
- Ajout_finition_CR.EXE (2.10 MB)
- Ajout_finition_Plan.EXE (7.10 MB)
- Ajout_ouvrage_CR.EXE (3.07 MB)
- Ajout_ouvrage_Plan.EXE (4.18 MB)
- Ajout_tableau_CR.EXE (891.59 KB)
- Ajout_tableau_Plan.EXE (1.01 MB)
- Creer_CR.EXE (1.09 MB)
- Creer_plan.EXE (2.81 MB)
- Ouvre_impression_CR.EXE (995.89 KB)
- Ouvre_impression_Plan.EXE (1.56 MB)
- Video_appareillage_CC.EXE (1.23 MB)
- video_demarrage_CR.EXE (2.81 MB)
- video_demarrage_plan.EXE (13.32 MB)
This web page is about Default version 14.00
alone. Click on the links below for other Default versions:
Default is a program by Legrand. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Default is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Default from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Default or simply click the Search field and type in "Default". The Default app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Default in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Default, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Default.
8. After uninstalling Default, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Default that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Default using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Default by Legrand from your PC, we are not saying that Default by Legrand is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Default in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 13:24:10.827