Default is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Default from your computerDefault Company Name
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Default Company Name. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chiavetta Internet MT833UP folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 7.31 MB (7669656 bytes) on disk and is called UIMain.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Default. They take 7.31 MB (7669656
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Default. For other Default versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Default is a program marketed by Default Company Name. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Default is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Default from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Default or simply click the Search feature and type in "Default". If it exists on your system the Default app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Default in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Default, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Default.
8. After uninstalling Default, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Default which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Default with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Default by Default Company Name from your PC, we are not saying that Default by Default Company Name is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Default supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:13:51.253