Deezloader Remix 4.1.2
Deezloader Remix 4.1.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Deezloader Remix 4.1.2 from your systemTognee
. Check out here
for more information on Tognee. Usually the Deezloader Remix 4.1.2 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Deezloader Remix folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Deezloader Remix 4.1.2 is C:\Program Files\Deezloader Remix\Uninstall Deezloader Remix.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Deezloader Remix 4.1.2's primary file takes around 64.53 MB (67661312 bytes) and is named Deezloader Remix.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Deezloader Remix 4.1.2. They take about 64.87 MB (68023749
bytes) on disk.
- Deezloader Remix.exe (64.53 MB)
- Uninstall Deezloader Remix.exe (248.94 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.2
of Deezloader Remix 4.1.2.
Deezloader Remix 4.1.2 is a program by the software company Tognee. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Deezloader Remix 4.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Deezloader Remix 4.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Deezloader Remix 4.1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Deezloader Remix 4.1.2". If it exists on your system the Deezloader Remix 4.1.2 program will be found very quickly. When you select Deezloader Remix 4.1.2 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Deezloader Remix 4.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Deezloader Remix 4.1.2.
8. After uninstalling Deezloader Remix 4.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Deezloader Remix 4.1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Deezloader Remix 4.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Deezloader Remix 4.1.2 by Tognee from your PC, nor are we saying that Deezloader Remix 4.1.2 by Tognee is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Deezloader Remix 4.1.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 16:29:18.460