This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Deezer 4.21.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Deezer 4.21.0 from your PCDeezer
. More information about Deezer can be found here
. Usually the Deezer 4.21.0 application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\deezer-desktop folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\deezer-desktop\Uninstall Deezer.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Deezer 4.21.0. The program's main executable file is called Deezer.exe and its approximative size is 79.55 MB (83417400 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Deezer 4.21.0. They take 80.35 MB (84250560
bytes) on disk.
- Deezer.exe (79.55 MB)
- Uninstall Deezer.exe (244.02 KB)
- elevate.exe (120.30 KB)
- 7z.exe (449.31 KB)
The current page applies to Deezer 4.21.0 version 4.21.0
Deezer 4.21.0 is an application released by Deezer. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Deezer 4.21.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Deezer 4.21.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Deezer 4.21.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Deezer 4.21.0". If it is installed on your PC the Deezer 4.21.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select Deezer 4.21.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Deezer 4.21.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Deezer 4.21.0.
8. After uninstalling Deezer 4.21.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Deezer 4.21.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Deezer 4.21.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Deezer 4.21.0 by Deezer from your computer, nor are we saying that Deezer 4.21.0 by Deezer is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Deezer 4.21.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 06:02:30.277