Deer Drive 1.51T
This info is about Deer Drive 1.51T for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Deer Drive 1.51T from your PCSCS Software
. Further information on SCS Software can be seen here
. Detailed information about Deer Drive 1.51T can be seen at http://www.deerdrive.net/?product_id=deerdrive
. Deer Drive 1.51T is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deer Drive directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Deer Drive 1.51T by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Deer Drive\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Deer Drive 1.51T's main file takes around 572.00 KB (585728 bytes) and is called launcher.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Deer Drive 1.51T. They occupy about 8.70 MB (9117637
bytes) on disk.
- deerdrive.exe (8.09 MB)
- launcher.exe (572.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (43.94 KB)
This web page is about Deer Drive 1.51T version 1.51
Deer Drive 1.51T is an application by the software company SCS Software. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Deer Drive 1.51T is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Deer Drive 1.51T from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Deer Drive 1.51T or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Deer Drive 1.51T". If it exists on your system the Deer Drive 1.51T program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Deer Drive 1.51T in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Deer Drive 1.51T, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Deer Drive 1.51T:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.deerdrive.net/?product_id=deerdrive
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Deer Drive\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Deer Drive 1.51T.
8. After uninstalling Deer Drive 1.51T, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Deer Drive 1.51T which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Deer Drive 1.51T using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Deer Drive 1.51T by SCS Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Deer Drive 1.51T by SCS Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Deer Drive 1.51T supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-11 12:08:44.853