Deepin Green - for dark themes
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Deepin Green - for dark themes for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Deepin Green - for dark themes from your PCniivu
. More information on niivu can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deepin Green - for dark themes folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Deepin Green - for dark themes by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Deepin Green - for dark themes\Uninstall iPack.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Deepin Green - for dark themes's main file takes about 947.00 KB (969728 bytes) and its name is iPack_Installer.exe.
Deepin Green - for dark themes contains of the executables below. They occupy 998.00 KB (1021952
bytes) on disk.
- iPack_Installer.exe (947.00 KB)
- Uninstall iPack.exe (51.00 KB)
Deepin Green - for dark themes is a program by niivu. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Deepin Green - for dark themes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Deepin Green - for dark themes from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Deepin Green - for dark themes or simply click the Search field and type in "Deepin Green - for dark themes". The Deepin Green - for dark themes application will be found very quickly. When you select Deepin Green - for dark themes in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Deepin Green - for dark themes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Deepin Green - for dark themes.
8. After removing Deepin Green - for dark themes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Deepin Green - for dark themes that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Deepin Green - for dark themes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Deepin Green - for dark themes by niivu from your computer, we are not saying that Deepin Green - for dark themes by niivu is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Deepin Green - for dark themes in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 21:07:48.597