Deepin Green - for dark themes
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Deepin Green - for dark themes for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Deepin Green - for dark themes from your PCniivu
. More information on niivu can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deepin Green - for dark themes folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Deepin Green - for dark themes by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Deepin Green - for dark themes\Uninstall iPack.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Deepin Green - for dark themes's main file takes about 947.00 KB (969728 bytes) and its name is iPack_Installer.exe.
Deepin Green - for dark themes contains of the executables below. They occupy 998.00 KB (1021952
bytes) on disk.
- iPack_Installer.exe (947.00 KB)
- Uninstall iPack.exe (51.00 KB)
Deepin Green - for dark themes is a program by niivu. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Deepin Green - for dark themes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Deepin Green - for dark themes from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Deepin Green - for dark themes or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Deepin Green - for dark themes". If it is installed on your PC the Deepin Green - for dark themes app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Deepin Green - for dark themes in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Deepin Green - for dark themes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Deepin Green - for dark themes.
8. After removing Deepin Green - for dark themes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Deepin Green - for dark themes that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Deepin Green - for dark themes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Deepin Green - for dark themes by niivu from your computer, we are not saying that Deepin Green - for dark themes by niivu is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Deepin Green - for dark themes in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 21:07:48.597