You can find below detailed information on how to remove DeepGit for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DeepGit from your computersyntevo GmbH
. You can find out more on syntevo GmbH or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.syntevo.com
if you want to read more on DeepGit on syntevo GmbH's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DeepGit folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for DeepGit is C:\Program Files (x86)\DeepGit\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled deepgit.exe and occupies 360.50 KB (369152 bytes).
DeepGit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.14 MB (3291749
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- deepgit.exe (360.50 KB)
- deepgit64.exe (394.00 KB)
- deepgitc.exe (360.50 KB)
- deepgitc64.exe (394.00 KB)
- elevate.exe (145.75 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.59 KB)
- java.exe (187.09 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.09 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.59 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (75.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.59 KB)
- klist.exe (15.59 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.59 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.09 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.59 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.59 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.59 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.09 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.59 KB)
DeepGit is a program by the software company syntevo GmbH. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall DeepGit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DeepGit with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DeepGit or simply activate the Search field and type in "DeepGit". If it exists on your system the DeepGit program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DeepGit in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DeepGit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DeepGit:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.syntevo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DeepGit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DeepGit.
8. After removing DeepGit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DeepGit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DeepGit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DeepGit by syntevo GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that DeepGit by syntevo GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DeepGit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 05:40:49.400