Deep Freeze Server Enterprise
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Deep Freeze Server Enterprise for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Deep Freeze Server Enterprise from your computerFaronics Corporation
. More data about Faronics Corporation can be seen here
. Deep Freeze Server Enterprise is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Server Enterprise directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Deep Freeze Server Enterprise is C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Server Enterprise\DFAdmin.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. DFServerConsole.exe is the Deep Freeze Server Enterprise's main executable file and it occupies circa 18.13 MB (19010923 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Deep Freeze Server Enterprise. They occupy about 26.93 MB (28238385
bytes) on disk.
- DFAdmin.exe (2.27 MB)
- DFC.exe (970.38 KB)
- DFInit.exe (1.74 MB)
- DFServerConsole.exe (18.13 MB)
- DFWebRelaySE.exe (3.84 MB)
The current page applies to Deep Freeze Server Enterprise version 8.12.270.4650
only. You can find here a few links to other Deep Freeze Server Enterprise versions:
...click to view all...
Deep Freeze Server Enterprise is an application released by the software company Faronics Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Deep Freeze Server Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Deep Freeze Server Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Deep Freeze Server Enterprise or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Deep Freeze Server Enterprise". If it exists on your system the Deep Freeze Server Enterprise program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Deep Freeze Server Enterprise in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Deep Freeze Server Enterprise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Deep Freeze Server Enterprise.
8. After uninstalling Deep Freeze Server Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Deep Freeze Server Enterprise that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Deep Freeze Server Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Deep Freeze Server Enterprise by Faronics Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Deep Freeze Server Enterprise by Faronics Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Deep Freeze Server Enterprise in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:02:28.437