DecryptSQL 3.2.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall DecryptSQL 3.2.0 from your systemDevlib,Inc.
. Further information on Devlib,Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details about DecryptSQL 3.2.0 at http://www.devlib.net
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DecryptSQL folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove DecryptSQL 3.2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DecryptSQL\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. DecryptSQL.exe is the DecryptSQL 3.2.0's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.03 MB (2123776 bytes) on disk.
DecryptSQL 3.2.0 contains of the executables below. They take 2.69 MB (2819354
bytes) on disk.
- DecryptSQL.exe (2.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.0
of DecryptSQL 3.2.0.
DecryptSQL 3.2.0 is an application marketed by Devlib,Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove DecryptSQL 3.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DecryptSQL 3.2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DecryptSQL 3.2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DecryptSQL 3.2.0". If it is installed on your PC the DecryptSQL 3.2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DecryptSQL 3.2.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DecryptSQL 3.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DecryptSQL 3.2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.devlib.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DecryptSQL\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DecryptSQL 3.2.0.
8. After removing DecryptSQL 3.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DecryptSQL 3.2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DecryptSQL 3.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DecryptSQL 3.2.0 by Devlib,Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DecryptSQL 3.2.0 by Devlib,Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DecryptSQL 3.2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-20 10:28:48.753