Decks and Dungeons Demo
This info is about Decks and Dungeons Demo for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Decks and Dungeons Demo from your systemSpringloaded
. You can find out more on Springloaded or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.springloadedsoftware.com/
if you want to read more on Decks and Dungeons Demo on Springloaded's web page. The program is often found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Decks and Dungeons Demo folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Decks and Dungeons Demo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes) on disk and is called steam.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Decks and Dungeons Demo. They occupy about 34.30 MB (35962240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
Decks and Dungeons Demo is an application marketed by the software company Springloaded. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Decks and Dungeons Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Decks and Dungeons Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Decks and Dungeons Demo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Decks and Dungeons Demo". If it is installed on your PC the Decks and Dungeons Demo app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Decks and Dungeons Demo in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Decks and Dungeons Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Decks and Dungeons Demo:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.springloadedsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Decks and Dungeons Demo.
8. After removing Decks and Dungeons Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Decks and Dungeons Demo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Decks and Dungeons Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Decks and Dungeons Demo by Springloaded from your computer, we are not saying that Decks and Dungeons Demo by Springloaded is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Decks and Dungeons Demo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 21:01:27.107