This web page is about Deckboard 1.9.50 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Deckboard 1.9.50 from your computerRiva Farabi
. Go over here
for more info on Riva Farabi. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Deckboard directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Deckboard 1.9.50 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Deckboard\Uninstall Deckboard.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Deckboard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 89.38 MB (93719040 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Deckboard 1.9.50. They take 89.82 MB (94179227
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Deckboard.exe (89.38 MB)
- Uninstall Deckboard.exe (218.74 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- windows-console-app.exe (8.00 KB)
- windows-console-app.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- windows-console-app.exe (7.50 KB)
- Jobber.exe (72.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Deckboard 1.9.50 version 1.9.50
Deckboard 1.9.50 is a program released by Riva Farabi. Some users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Deckboard 1.9.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Deckboard 1.9.50 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Deckboard 1.9.50 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Deckboard 1.9.50". The Deckboard 1.9.50 app will be found automatically. When you select Deckboard 1.9.50 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Deckboard 1.9.50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Deckboard 1.9.50.
8. After removing Deckboard 1.9.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Deckboard 1.9.50 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Deckboard 1.9.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Deckboard 1.9.50 by Riva Farabi from your computer, we are not saying that Deckboard 1.9.50 by Riva Farabi is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Deckboard 1.9.50 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 20:05:31.430