You can find on this page details on how to remove Decimator DS4 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Decimator DS4 from your PCDAZ 3D
. Go over here
for more information on DAZ 3D. Decimator DS4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Decimator DS4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\Uninstallers\Remove-DS4_Decimator_Win32.exe. Remove-DS4_Decimator_Win32.exe is the Decimator DS4's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 6.31 MB (6618438 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Decimator DS4. They take 24.44 MB (25631043
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DAZStudio.exe (96.89 KB)
- designer.exe (814.00 KB)
- DzCoreUtil.exe (15.39 KB)
- cppdl.exe (597.50 KB)
- dsm2tif.exe (454.00 KB)
- hdri2tif.exe (1.14 MB)
- ptc2brick.exe (153.00 KB)
- ptcmerge.exe (161.50 KB)
- ptcview.exe (1.10 MB)
- ribdepends.exe (759.00 KB)
- ribshrink.exe (158.50 KB)
- shaderdl.exe (2.97 MB)
- shaderinfo.exe (73.50 KB)
- tdlmake.exe (3.60 MB)
- Remove-DAZStudio4_Win32.exe (6.11 MB)
- Remove-DS4_Decimator_Win32.exe (6.31 MB)
The current web page applies to Decimator DS4 version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Decimator DS4 versions:
Decimator DS4 is a program released by DAZ 3D. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Decimator DS4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Decimator DS4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Decimator DS4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Decimator DS4". If it exists on your system the Decimator DS4 app will be found very quickly. After you select Decimator DS4 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Decimator DS4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Decimator DS4.
8. After removing Decimator DS4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Decimator DS4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Decimator DS4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Decimator DS4 by DAZ 3D from your PC, we are not saying that Decimator DS4 by DAZ 3D is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Decimator DS4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 09:59:17.383