Decibel Calculator version 1
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Decibel Calculator version 1 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Decibel Calculator version 1 from your computerFreeware
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Freeware. Decibel Calculator version 1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Decibel Calculator folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Decibel Calculator version 1 is "C:\Program Files\Decibel Calculator\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Decibel Calculator.exe and it has a size of 270.00 KB (276480 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Decibel Calculator version 1. They take about 1.07 MB (1120542
bytes) on disk.
- Decibel Calculator.exe (270.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (824.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Decibel Calculator version 1 version 1
Decibel Calculator version 1 is a program marketed by the software company Freeware. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Decibel Calculator version 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Decibel Calculator version 1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Decibel Calculator version 1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Decibel Calculator version 1". The Decibel Calculator version 1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Decibel Calculator version 1 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Decibel Calculator version 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Decibel Calculator version 1.
8. After uninstalling Decibel Calculator version 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Decibel Calculator version 1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Decibel Calculator version 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Decibel Calculator version 1 by Freeware from your computer, we are not saying that Decibel Calculator version 1 by Freeware is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Decibel Calculator version 1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 02:13:28.730