Debrief v2.3 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Debrief v2.3 from your computerIdealign
. You can find out more on Idealign or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Debrief v2.3 can be seen at http://DebriefNotes.com
. Debrief v2.3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Idealign\Debrief directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Idealign\Debrief\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Debrief v2.3. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.80 MB (6079920 bytes) on disk and is named Debrief.exe.
The following executables are contained in Debrief v2.3. They occupy 6.46 MB (6771505
bytes) on disk.
- Debrief.exe (5.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of Debrief v2.3.
Debrief v2.3 is an application by the software company Idealign. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Debrief v2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Debrief v2.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Debrief v2.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Debrief v2.3". If it exists on your system the Debrief v2.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Debrief v2.3 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Debrief v2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Debrief v2.3:
- The software company is: http://DebriefNotes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Idealign\Debrief\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Debrief v2.3.
8. After removing Debrief v2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Debrief v2.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Debrief v2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Debrief v2.3 by Idealign from your PC, we are not saying that Debrief v2.3 by Idealign is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Debrief v2.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-10-31 08:40:27.000